The law of September 5, 2018 on the freedom to choose one's professional future established the professional equality index as a practical tool to advance professional equality in the world of work.
The result of the Vetoquinol SA workplace gender equality index is 88 points out of 100 for the year 2020. This result concretely confirms the attention paid by the company to the men-women equal opportunities in its values, in its human resource policies and processes.
The index is calculated on 5 indicators:
- The pay gap between women and men: 38/40 points
- The proportion of men and women whose salaries have been increased: 20/20 points
- The proportion of men and women promoted: 15/15 points
- The percentage of employees increased following their return from maternity leave: 15/15 points
- The number of employees of the under-represented gender among the 10 highest paid employees: 0/10 points
These five indicators enable us to identify areas of improvement and the levers on which the various contributors can work on to upgrade gender equality within the company.